We will enhance the public character of lotteryand achieve the responsible lottery leisure culturethat provides happiness and hope.
Nanum Lotto Inc., representative director Park, Jung Hun
- We will become the society's exemplary corporate entity with principled and transparent trust-based management.
- In August 2007, Nanum Lotto Inc. was entrusted with the operation of Korea's domestic online lottery business through an official contract with the Korea Lottery Commission, and in August 2013 it was reappointed as the lottery integrated entrusted business entity by the Korea Lottery Commission of the Ministry of Economy and Finance - thereby exclusively operating and managing all types of lotteries in Korea.
We have been improving the negative perceptions of lottery in the past, which were perceived as a speculative gaming industry, and we have been building trust by conveying the true meaning of "sharing" to the public.
Nanum Lotto Inc. will continue to try our best for the development of responsible lottery culture through active marketing activities of lottery's public meaning and value.
- We will fulfill our social responsibility as an active participant of activities through public-interest management.
- Around 40% of the total sales value is used as lottery funds and lottery is fulfilling its sharing in various places of the society untouched by helping hands such as the stable housing support project for low-income groups, project for promotion of culture and art and preservation of cultural heritage, and project for welfare of people of national merit among others.
Nanum Lotto Inc. will continue to try best to make a clean and beautiful society with everyone living together through various public interest activities.
- We will lead a way to spread the lives that enhance consumers' joy and satisfaction as well as the culture of pleasant sharing.
- Nanum Lotto Inc. promises that we will try our best to share the pleasures of genuine sharing with our customers and establish the culture of sharing in our lives together with the public.
We look forward to your interest and support so that we can practice the establishment of responsible lottery culture that the public can sympathize and the spreading of culture of donation in our lives.